What is SEO Analysis?
SEO Analysis is a process that is employed to improve the ranking of a website on a search engine by studying the interaction among the users of the website and the search engines. Various metrics and parameters are used to devise a strategy that helps improve the traffic the website receives. Dedicated software tools are available that help with the analysis process. These suggest changes, such as whether there are any technical or structural flaws within the website and also how a better marketing strategy may be employed.
What does SEO Analysis Cover?
Various methods, including both manual and automated are employed for analysis of performance of a website. These tools and procedures target a wider range of parameters. The SEO analyzed data can give an insight into:
* Website Auditing: If a website is taking ages to load, there is no point of developing a marketing strategy for it. The first priority is the performance of the website. Various factors must be considered here, such as loading time of the website, its responsiveness to mobile and desktop browser and its pages’ structural integrity. These issues must be resolved first.
* Competition Analysis: Various third party tools are available that can help you analyze how your competition’s website is performing. Various parameters, such as the keywords that lead to their website, the content user most engages with and the well performing and underperforming marketing strategies of competition can help you devise a strategy for your own website.
* Keyword Research: Keywords are basically the search queries that the user inputs to a search engine. A search engine relates a user’s query with the right website on the basis of the keywords. Tools exist that can predict the keywords that will rank your website higher in query results and lead to most hit on your websites.
* Structural Integrity of Website: If there are broken links in the website that lead nowhere, your business also won’t go anywhere. It is important to find out and fix such links in the website. If there is redundancy of data on your website, it is important to address the issue. Also, the HTML tags such as Meta and Title, Meta Data and the URLs must be properly addressed.
* Backlinking: Backlinks refer to content or media on the web that redirects to you. These maybe articles, reviews and comments. Various analysis tools and techniques can help in determining the ideal backlinks possibilities. These will lead to a higher traffic on your website.
* Ranking: It is important to find out how the website ranks across different search engines. For this purpose, there are tools that can help you determine your website ranks in response to various queries. These can help to improve your ranking and ensure that there is a higher chance of prospects visiting your website
* Social Media Integration: Multiple social media platforms offer widgets and tools that integrate your website with the social media. With the user base of social media networks going to billions, there are going to be mentions of a brand. It is important to track and analyze what the user opinion about the brand is and how to engage those users to generate more traffic for website.
SEO Analysis Helps a Business in a Variety of Ways
* Compare your performance with that of your competitors and gain an edge over them
* Improve the ranking of the website in search engine results
* Create better content that caters to the need of your target audience and keeps them engaged and coming back
* Fix any structural and technical issue with the website
No matter what the size of a business is, today every business needs online presence. In order to be noticed online, the business must employ the best SEO strategies. There are multiple tools available to help with the analysis. Some are free while others are paid. Sooner or later, every business website will need SEO analysis if they need to establish their brand online.